- Looking to gain Agored qualifications?
- Want to help causes you believe in?
- Time to give back to society?
You will be amazed at the range of volunteering opportunities here in the Vale of Glamorgan. Find out more
- Help recruiting volunteers
- Attracting younger volunteers
- Best practice for volunteer retention
We help charities and other organisations to find the right volunteers and keep them motivated and fulfilled. Find out more
Other support available in the Vale
Does your voluntary or community group need help with funding advice, printing, accessing low cost training or building for the future? If so, VCVS could help you! For more information email us or visit our website. You can also find us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter
If you’re between 14 and 25 there is a huge amount you can do to make a difference to the environment, the community and your own life:
- Gain recognition through Millennium Volunteers.
- Gain Levels 1,2 & 3 AGORED Qualifications
- Gain real work experience, for UCAS applications, CVs … and for the rest of your life
- Avoid the unemployment trap, building essential skills and true self esteem
- Meet people from around the area, making real friends in the real world
Each year we undertake an exercise to quantify the monetary value of volunteering in the Vale of Glamorgan. This year, we are pleased to be able to present a cheque totalling £46,470,000 to the Mayor of the Vale of Glamorgan, Cllr Howard Hamilton at the Mayors Presentation event. This is an increase of £11,527,144 from the figure last year, which was £34,942,856. This equates to a total of 4,194,043 hours of volunteering last year.
Well Done volunteers of the Vale!!
Vale Volunteer Bureau
Barry Office: 34, Holton Road, Barry, CF63 4HD Llantwit Major Office: 21b Boverton Road, Llantwit Major, CF61 1XZ
Telephone Number: 01446 421782 Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook; Vale Volunteer Bureau Twitter; @ValeVolunteer