How we can help you
Our role is to provide information, advice and guidance on all aspects of volunteering for both volunteers and recruiting organisations.
We can recruit volunteers for you if you are a not for profit organisation or a registered charity.
In order for us to do this we need you to complete our Organisation Registration form to register your organisation and Volunteering Vacancy registration form/s; to provide us with a description of what vacancies you have available.
Once we receive your completed forms we will then process the information and advertise your opportunities on a:
- window card in our shop fronted premises
- in the books on public display
- on our website volunteering page
- on the All Wales Volunteering Website (a brief description of the volunteering opportunity appears, all enquiries come to the bureau, we then forward volunteer details to the relevant organisation)
- with our Outreach Worker who covers the wider parts of the Vale of Glamorgan
- in the local newspaper (your category of volunteering opportunity appears here)
There is no fee for this service
- We do not do Criminal Records Checks or take up references for volunteers. The individual organisation is required to do this.
- In order for us to recruit volunteers for your organisation, volunteers have to be fully insured whilst carrying out their voluntary work